Duke Institute for Health Innovation (DIHI) programs will be an avenue for helping train and foster current and future health care leaders through the following programs:
- Management and Leadership Pathway for Residents (MLPR)
- Chancellor’s Clinical Leadership in Academic Medicine Program (CCHAMP)
- Masters of Management of Clinical Informatics (MMCi) program
- Feagin Leadership Program
- Learning Health System Training Program
Get Involved with DIHI
Have ideas for DIHI programs or activities? Contact us to share your thoughts or get more information.